Jiangsu Changxie Industrial Equipment Co., Ltd.
Contact: Zhu Manager
Address: East of Gedonghe Road,Siyang County Economic Development District,Jiangsu,China
In recent years, in order to accelerate the circulation of goods and create economies of scale, the functions of loading, unloading, sorting, processing, packaging, storage, distribution, etc. are integrated. The large-scale warehouse shelves logistics distribution buildings are constantly appearing. For production or storage buildings with relatively simple functions, the current fire protection technical specifications lack the fire protection design requirements for such buildings, and there is an urgent need to supplement and improve the situation.
In order to reasonably determine the relevant fire protection requirements in the "Code for Fire Protection of Building Design" so as to meet the construction needs and ensure the fire safety, the Fire Department of the Ministry of Public Security is organizing fire brigades to conduct investigations on various types of logistics and distribution buildings in the region. And in accordance with the "Code for Fire Protection of Building Design" drafting unit (Tianjin Fire Research Institute of the Ministry of Public Security) proposed the fire protection design requirements of the distribution of buildings (attached), solicit amendments to provide a reference for further revision of the specification.
1. The fire separation measures shall be taken between the loading and unloading (sorting) operation area and the storage area, and the structural stress system of the loading and unloading (sorting) operation area and the storage area shall be relatively independent to ensure that the fire does not collapse as a whole; loading and unloading (Sorting) The fire area of the operation area can be determined by reference to the current national standard "Code for Fire Protection of Building Design" GB 50016-2006 Table 3.3.1 Class C plant; the allowable floor space of the storage area and the allowable building area of the fire zone Refer to the provisions of Note 3 of Table 3.3.2 of the current national standard "Code for Fire Protection of Building Design".
2. The fire resistance rating of the logistics distribution center building should not be lower than the second level. The warehouse shelf logistics distribution center of steel structure shall adopt reinforced concrete columns, or the steel columns shall be covered with fireproof materials, or the combination of paint and outer fireproof materials shall be adopted to achieve the corresponding fire endurance specified in the specification.
3. Loading and unloading (sorting) The number and width of safety exits in the operation area and storage area, evacuation distance, evacuation stairs, etc., shall respectively meet the relevant provisions of the current Class B plant and warehouse for "Code for Fire Protection of Building Design".
4. The loading and unloading (sorting) operation area and storage area should be equipped with automatic fire extinguishing system, automatic alarm system and smoke exhausting facilities in accordance with the current national standard "Code for Fire Protection of Building Design".
5. The logistics and distribution center warehouse shelf building shall be provided with an annular fire-fighting lane. The fire-fighting surface shall be arranged at least within a length of one long side or a length of the perimeter of not less than one long side, and shall be set within the scope of the fire-fighting surface. Straight-through outdoor stairwells or entrances and exits, the fire-fighting side has at least 15 to 18m of open space for firefighting operations.
Based on years of experience in the production of logistics and warehousing equipment, Changxie reminds everyone that the design of warehouse shelves needs to pay attention to firefighting. It must be strictly implemented in the national standard "Code for Fire Protection of Building Design" to avoid high-loss disasters.