Jiangsu Changxie Industrial Equipment Co., Ltd.
Contact: Zhu Manager
Address: East of Gedonghe Road,Siyang County Economic Development District,Jiangsu,China
Storage shelves generally refer to shelves that store goods. In the logistics storage equipment, the shelf is a storage device dedicated to storing the articles. Shelves occupy a very important position in logistics and warehouses. With the rapid development of modern industry, the flow of goods has increased dramatically. In order to realize the modern management of warehouses and improve the functions of warehouses, not only the number of shelves is required, but also the number of shelves is required. Function, and can achieve mechanization, automation requirements.
The role and function of the storage shelf. Shelf plays a very important role in modern logistics activities. Warehouse management is modernized and has a direct relationship with the types and functions of storage shelves. The functions and functions of the storage shelves are as follows:
(1) Storage shelf is a kind of frame structure, which can make full use of warehouse space, improve warehouse utilization and expand warehouse storage capacity.
(2) The goods stored in the shelves are not squeezed by each other, and the loss of materials is small, which can completely guarantee the function of the capital body and reduce the loss of goods.
(3) The goods in the storage shelf are convenient to access, easy to count and measure, and can be advanced first-in or first-out.
(4) To ensure the quality of stored goods, measures such as moisture, dust, burglary and vandalism can be taken to improve the quality of goods storage.
(5) The structure and function of many new shelves are conducive to the mechanization and automatic management of warehouses.
The benefits of warehouse automation are obvious: automation speeds up processing, increases accuracy, reduces power costs, increases reliability, and enables more efficient use of warehouse space and space. Automation requires very expensive costs, and only through the reduction in operating costs can the investment be recovered.